Aluminum Ziplock Bag with Third-Party Testing Reports
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100million Ton/ Year|
|Transport Package:||as Required|
- Model NO.: SKY001
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Bio-Degradable, Shock Resistance, Antistatic
- Shape: Flat-Open Bag
- Raw Materials: High Pressure Polyethylene Plastic Bag
- Thikness: Available in Customized
- Specification: SGS RoHS report
- HS Code: 3005909000
- Application: Promotion, Household, Chemical, Electronic Products
- Material: Laminated Material
- Making Process: Composite Packaging Bag
- Size: as Per Cutomer′s Requiement
- Trademark: DIASAP
- Origin: China Suzhou
1.ESD moisture barrier bag is usually composed of four layers, PET/AL/NY/PE.
2. We have our own material lamination machine so we can make special material structure as required. Strong hot sealings and firm lamination of different layers of material.
3. The middle metal layer is pure aluminum layer, which has good moisture barrier and light isolation properties.
4. The product has superior puncture resistance and anti-satic inner and outer layers with a surface resistance of 108-1011 ohm.
1. Keeping static-sensitive components away from the potential static danger
2.Special four -layer structure: create such effect as an inductivecover to separate the goods inside from the static field.
3. The inner layer is made from ethane: remove the static and avoid static generation inside the bag
4.Transparent: the goods inside can be easily recognized from outside.
We can offer the third-party testing reports like ROHS, Halogen, PFOA/PFOS, MVTR&OTR reports and so on.
Various bag types can be customized such as open-end bag, zip-lock bag, gusset bag and so on. Printing service is available.
This kind of bag is widely used in vacuum packing of static sensitive electronic components such as PCB, WAFER, Chips etc., chemical raw material and medical intermediate etc.
There are two types of zip-lock bags as below.
Type I: The bottom is opening. Users put item into the bag and seal the opening. If users want to make bag into vacuum condition, this bag type is the best choice. Compared with type B, users need not open and close the zipper, which raises the working efficiency. When end users get the products, they just need tear the bag open from the notch place and take out the inside item.
Type II: The opening is at the zipper place. Before putting item into the bag, users need open the zipper and then close it. The zipper is located at the opening place, so this type of bag is not suitable for users to make vacuum condition via vacuum machine.
1,Using the most advanced equipment and with the most stringent requirements.
We inspect incoming materials and control product quality step by step for providing consumers the highest quality products.
2,We have a dynamic export sales team with an export sales experience
3,Ensures the effective, efficient and satisfying communication and service to customers.
4,Our word is just like our brand name"DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE "-DIASAP,so what ever you like,we will make it.our dreams can come ture.