Aluminum Foil Bag with Zip Lock for Electronic Components
|FOB Price:||US $0.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.3/ Piece|
- Application: Electronics
- Material: Laminated Material
- Making Process: Composite Packaging Bag
- Origin: Suzhou City, China
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Recyclable, Antistatic
- Shape: Seal Bag
- Specification: SGS RoHS report
- HS Code: 3923210000
There are two types of zip-lock bags as below.
- Type I: The bottom is opening. Users put item into the bag and seal the opening. If users want to make bag into vacuum condition, this bag type is the best choice. Compared with type B, users need not open and close the zipper, which raises the working efficiency. When end users get the products, they just need tear the bag open from the notch place and take out the inside item.
- Type II: The opening is at the zipper place. Before putting item into the bag, users need open the zipper and then close it. The zipper is located at the opening place, so this type of bag is not suitable for users to make vacuum condition via vacuum machine.